Flipkart Quiz Answers today 29th May 2021- Today Flipkart Launches their fresh Quiz Answers on 29th May 2021. These are following below
- Flipkart Ladies VS Gentlemen Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2021
- Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2021
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answer Today 29 May 2021
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer Today 29 May 2021
- Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answer Today 29 May 2021
- Flipkart Aage kya Answers Today 29 May 2021 Win Realme 8 Pro
Flipkart Daily Quiz Answer, Flipkart Quiz Answers today 29th May 2021- Wine Super Coin, vouchers and Cool Prizes.
Hello, Guys Wellcome to another episode of Flipkart Daily Quiz Answer. Today Flipkart Quiz Answers 29th May 2021. You can join the Daily Flipkart Quiz Answers contest and win exciting prizes and super coin.
Flipkart Has Launched Their Flipkart Daily Quiz Answer Today 29th May 2021. If you answered correctly all 3 to 5 Questions of Today’s Flipkart Quiz on 29th May 2021, then you will be the next Winner and Win an Assured Flipkart Gift Voucher & Super coin.
All the Answers you can Find here in Below. Give the Correct Answer And Win an exciting Gift and Prize. Today Flipkart Quiz Answer 29th May 2021, Flipkart 29th May Quiz Answers – Hello welcome guys Flipkart Lunch the fresh new Flipkart quiz Today 29 May 2021. I Hope You Guys Benefited By Our Daily Flipkart Earning Quiz contest, today’s Flipkart quiz. and hope you all enjoy it. if you like then comment and share or any issue against this post also you can comment below.
How to Eligible of Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021
- You Must have a Flipkart application, If you have not a Flipkart app then go to the Play store and download the app.
- And signup and go to the offer section and find Quiz.
- Todays All the Quiz you can find on Quiz Section
- there have Question that you have to do Answer Correctly
- Then you will show rewards as vouchers or super coins & Win Many Exciting Prizes.
Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021
Today Flipkart Quiz Answer Details – Today Flipkart Quiz Answers 29th May 2021
- Name:- Flipkart Daily Quiz Answer
- Prizes:- SuperCoins
- Quiz Type:- Video
- Conducted By:- Flipkart App
- Date & Timing:- Daily 12.00 Am To 11.59 Pm
- Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021- Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz
Today 29th May 2021 Flipkart Quiz Details
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentlemen Quiz, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer Details
- Available On: Flipkart Game
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Based On: Opinion
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Date & Time: 12 May 12AM To 12PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021
Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentlemen Answers Today 29 May 2021
Here Is Flipkart Ladies Vs Gentlemen Answers Today: Episode 14:
1). What % Of Wives Believe That Even Today Their Husbands Are Tied To Their Mother’s Pallu?
Answer 1: 60%
2). What % Of Men Has An Objection Reported To A Female Boss?
3). What % Of Men Feel That A Woman Looks Hottest In A Saree?
Answer 3: 40%
More Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021
Daam Sahi Hai Flipkart Quiz Answers Today For 29 May 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Answers Today 29 May 2021 EP-23– Home Office Needs
Q1. What Is The Combined MRP Furn M Aster Wood Portable Table And Flipkart Perfect Home Chair?
Answer 1: D- 15499
2). What Is The Correct MRP Hercules Storm Road Cycle?
Answer 2: B- 8290
3). Which Product Has MRP Greater Than 2500?
Answer 3: A – Nike Asuna Slides
More Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2021
Prize wali Pathsahala Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2021
Here Are Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today: Season 2 -Fauji Se Badshah
1). Which Of These Film Stars Was Noticed In The Tv Series Fauji ?
Answer 1: Shah Rukh Khan
2). The Process Where Plants Lose Water Through Their Leaves Is Called?
Answer 2: Transpiration
3). Select The Odd One Out?
Answer 3: Bappi Lahiri
Today Another Flipkart Quiz Answers 29 May 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 29th May 2021
Today Here Is Flipkart Daily Trivia All Answers :
1). Who Were The First Country To Win The FIFA World Cup Four Times?
Answer 1: Brazil –A
2). What Is The Surname Of Cricket Playing Australian Brothers Greg, Trevor And Ian?
Answer 2: Chappel -C
3). Where In The West Indies Did Brian Lara Make His Record-Breaking Scores Of 375 And 400?
Answer 3: Antigua -C
4). How Many Players Are There In A Baseball Team?
Answer 4: Nine -B
5). In Which Country Were The Rules For Modern Ice Hockey Formulated?
Answer 5: Canada -A
More Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz Answers Today 29 May 2021 | Episode-168– Wall Of Indian Cricket
Here the Answers to the Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Quiz today 29 May 2021:
1). Smokers Are More Likely To Develop Severe Diseases With COVID-19?
Answer 1: Not Fake
2). The Hippopotamus Is The World’s Largest Land Mammal Killer?
Answer 2: Not Fake
3)Rahul Dravid Was The Coach Of The Women’s Cricket World Cup Team In 2017?
Answer 3: Fake
Today Flipkart Quiz Answers 29th May 2021
Today Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers 29th May | Win TCL Headset
Flipkart Aage Kya Answers Today 29 May 2021 Episode No 58 – Fruit Blood
1). What’s Next?
Answer 1: Bus Drags The Girl
2). What’s Next? Answer 2:- Door Fall On The Girl
Answer 1: Door Fall On The Girl
3). What’s Next?
Answer 3: Bench Break While Exercising
Terms and conditions of the Flipkart Quiz ( Flipkart Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021)
- This Contest is valid only in India.
- if you are an Indian citizen then you are eligible for this contest
- Prizes cannot be transferred in any other.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest. Any participation is voluntary and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Flipkart has the full right to substitute the Prize(s) with other prizes of equal value, as determined by Flipkart in its sole prudence. Flipkart reserves the right, at its sole prudence, to terminate, notice.
- You shall not post any content on the Platform which is obscene, libelous, profane, defamatory, or in any manner violate applicable laws of India.
- Not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, software disabling codes, or other malicious or intrusive software designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer source.