Best Credit Card Provider in India
Here the List of Best Credit Cards in India for the Year 2021
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
flowing features of Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card in below.
- 1 Reward Point = Rs. 1
- 1 % cashback on all other purchases
- 2 % Reward Point on Recharge, Bill Payment etc.
- 3 % cashback on all purchases for non-prime customers
- 2 % Cashback on Amazon Partner & Gift Cards Purchase
- 1 % fuel surcharge waived on all petrol pumps across India
- Rs 3,000 for 3 or 6 months. Get No Cost EMI on all purchases over
- 5 % cashback on all purchases on amazon for amazon prime customers except current offers
- Reward points automatically convert to Amazon Pay Balance and deposited into Amazon account as Amazon Pay
Additional Cashback for Prime as well as Amazon Pay Balance for Non-Prime Members
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is one of the best Cashback Credit Cards in India. it offers 2 % cashback on all expenses.
if you’re not sure about where you spending the most, then this cashback credit card will be the perfect choice for you.
there have the features of Axis Ace Credit Card. Joining Fee: Rs. 499 (Rs 10,000 in first 45 days. Will be refunded on spending, Renewal Fee: Rs. 499 (Rs. 2 lakh in the last year. Or get refunded on spending more) Minimum Income: Fixed at the time of sourcing
- 4 % Cashback on Swiggy, Zomato and Ola
- No maximum limit on cashback you get
- 4 complimentary lounge visits every calendar year
- 2 % cashback on all other expenses
- 5 % cashback on bill payment and mobile recharge through Google Pay
- 5 % Cashback on Big Baskets & Grofers (Valid till 31 December)
- 400 rs. From 4000 rs. Rs. 1 % Fuel Surcharge Discount on Between Transaction (Max Rs. 500 in a month. )
SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card
if you are worried about rising fuel costs and want to save fuel costs, then BPLC SBI Ocatane Credit Card is what you should choose. It’s one of the best credit cards to feature on the top 10 credit cards list in 2021. there have major benefits that discuss in below. Annual Fees: Rs. 1,499 + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs. 1,499 + GST (waived off on spending Rs 2 lakh in a year), Minimum Required Income: Will be notified by the bank while applying
- Rs. 100 each spent on BPCL Fuel and Bharat Gas website and application. 25 reward point at
- Get 7.25 % cashback. 25 x Reward Points on buying fuel from BPCL Petrol Pumps
- Maximum 2500 reward points can be deposited per billing cycle
- 500 rs. Get 6000 Bonus Reward Points on Payment of Joining Fees
- Rs. 100 each spent on groceries, departmental stores, movie tickets, and dining. 10 reward point at
- 3 lakh rupees. With minimum annual expense of Rs. 2000 on customer selected merchants.
Can get e-voucher of 4 complimentary visits per calendar year at Domestic Visa Lounge in India (once in every three months allowed)
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
If you’re looking for a Credit Card that provides something at all expenses, then HDFC Regalia should be your first choice. It offers catering discounts, rewards programs, travel offers, and more security.
Let’s learn more about this card below: Annual Fee: Rs. 2,500 + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs. 2,500 + GST (Rs. 3 lakh in the last calendar year. Discount on spending)
- active on doing 4 retail transactions
- Get 12 access to Domestic Airport Lounge every calendar year
- Rs. 1 crore on death during air travel. Insurance of
- 24 × 7 Travel Concierge Service for bookings, travels, late night delivery etc
- Earn 2,500 Reward Points on Payment of Joining Fees and Renewal Fees Every Year
- Entry to 12 international lounges every year for self and add-on members, under Priority Pass membership that can be
- Rs. 75,000 in the first 3 months of the release of Credit Card. Get a Zomato Gold subscription for a year on spending
- Rs. 150 on all retail expenses. Earn 4 Reward Points on Spending, Including Utility Bills, Insurance, Education, Rent etc.
- Top restaurants across the country have priority food facility under the Good Food Trail Food Program
- Rs. 400 on all petrol pumps in the country. From 5,000 rs. 1 % fuel surcharge waived on all transactions in between
- Rs 5 lakh by card. 10,000 Reward Points and Rs 8 Lakhs on Spending. Additional 5,000 points at the expense of
- Rs. 15 lakh for any medical emergency while traveling outside your country. Medical Insurance of
- Flight & Hotel Ticket Fare with 70 % Discount on Flight & hotel bookings, vouchers, gifts etc
Simply Click SBI Card
If you want to make the most out of your online expenses, then Simply Click SBI Card is one of the best cards that you can choose. It gives you 10 X reward points with discounts on your online expenses, it will best suitable for more shoppers. Annual Fee: Rs. 499 + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs. 499 + GST
- Rs. 100 each spent on cards. Get 1 reward points at
- 500 rs as welcome benefit. Get the voucher of
- Rs. 1 lakh in a year. Spend and Rs. 499 Get the annual fee back
- 500 rs. From 3,000 rs. Enjoy 1 % Fuel Surcharge Discount on Fuel Transaction, Maximum Discount Rs. 100
- Get 5 X Rewards on all online expenses and 10 X Reward on online spending with other partner of SBI Card
- For contactless card payment no need to swipe card in machine just can be paid by showing card in front of machine
SBI Card Elite
SBI Card Elite is a lifestyle credit card that offers exclusive shopping vouchers from some premium brands as a welcome gift. It also gives benefits like reward points, movie tickets, Club Vistara membership, lounge access and more. Some of the benefits of this top credit card are as follows.
Annual Fee: Rs.4,999. + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs.4,999. + GST
- Priority Pass membership Get access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide
- 5,000 off Yatra, Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Marks & Spencer. Get Welcome E-Gift Vouchers.
- Get 10,000 bonus reward points on an annual spend of Rs. 100 on all categories except fuel. Get 2 reward points when you spend
- 250 per month Rs. 6,000 in a year in the form of vouchers. get free movie tickets of 3 lakh Rs. and Rs 4 lakh.
- Increase your reward points by 5x when you shop at retail, food and departmental stores with a credit card
- Get 6 international airport lounge access per year, up to 2 times per quarter (in three months) and 2 domestic lounge access
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card
those who like to travel and who can pay the credit card’s annual fee to get air miles on every spend and other travel benefits can apply for a Citi Premier Credit Card for lounge access, discounts and other benefits. Which is one of the top travel credit cards.
Annual Fee: Rs.3,000/- + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs.3,000/- + GST, Minimum income required: Rs. 25,000 every month
1,000 within 60 days of card issuance. or more you will get 10,000 Bonus Miles
- The air miles you get will never expire
- Additional 3,000 miles on card renewal
- Right to lounge access at airports in India and around the world
- 100 for every Rs.100 spent in all categories. earn 4 miles for
- Can transfer miles to the frequent flyer program of various airline partners in a 2:1 ratio
- For every Rs 100 spent in a transaction made with any airline in the world. get 10 miles on
HSBC Cashback Credit Card
If you are enjoying shopping and have always loved to shop, then you should get a shopping credit card that either offers discounts or offers cashback. HSBC Cashback Credit Card is one such card that offers cashback on all your purchases. Let’s have a look at the following features of this credit card: Joining Fee: Nil, Renewal Fee: 750 + GST (Wided for spending Rs.1 lakh in the previous year)
- zero joining fee
- 1% cashback on all other expenses
- 1.5% cashback on all online except wallet transactions
- Upto 15% Off On Dining At Partner Restaurants
- Cashback is also applicable on EMI (Equated Monthly Installments)
- EMI payment option on balance transfer, cash-on-EMI, loan-on-phone, etc.
- Zero Lost Card Liability, Emergency Card Replacement, Worldwide Card Acceptance, Cash Advance etc.
- 2 Domestic or International airport lounge admission or 2 airport meal vouchers Rs.400. Rs.250 as welcome
- benefit and Rs. get swiggy vouchers
- The card’s partner app offers offers from time to time on Big Basket, Amazon Pantry, MakeMyTrip etc.
Yes First Preferred Credit Card
Yes First Preferred Credit Card is a premium card suited to the needs of frequent travel and shopping spenders. The card also offers attractive rewards with every purchase that can be later redeemed to receive vouchers, merchandise or Intermiles. Following are some of the key features of this credit card:
Annual Fee: Rs.4,999. + GST, Renewal Fee: Rs.4,999. + GST, Minimum income required: Rs. 1,50,000. every month
10,000 Welcome Reward Points on the first purchase made within 90 days of card activation
- 200 in all categories. 8 reward points on spend
- Avail renewal benefits of 7,500 reward points every year on payment of renewal fees
- 2X Reward Points on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airlines & Meals
- Convert Reward Points to Intermiles in a 4:1 Ratio
- Enjoy Foreign Currency Markup Fees @ 1.75% Only
- Concierge Service and Automobile Assistance through YES ASSIST
- Enjoy Priority Pass membership with 4 free trips a year
- Enjoy 25% off on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow
- Get insurance cover including life insurance, medical insurance and credit shield cover
- Receive exclusive golf benefits under the MasterCard World Golf Program; Receive 3 green fee waivers on select
- golf courses and 1 visit per month
- Redeem Reward Points for purchasing a product from an exclusive catalog or booking flight/hotel/movie tickets
- from YES BANK’s website (1 Reward Point = Rs.0.25)
Note:– All the things of this article are fully based on research and if anything gets wrong let me know in the comment section, we will fix it as soon as possible.
at present credit card is very important and necessary for every people. because Sometimes it may be needed some extra money in an emergency situation. then if you have a credit card you can easily afford the extra money using a credit card. The credit card offers to cover the whole month of expenses which has a limited period. after the end of the period, you have to pay the credit card bill for your whole month.
so the credit card is very necessary and if you finding the best credit card? then we have a list of the best credit card provider in India. where you can choose one as per your requirement.