Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 29th May Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance.
Hello, guys Welcome to the new and fresh Amazon Daily Quiz Contest. enter the Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021, and submit the correct answers to the Question of 29th May Amazon Quiz Answers Today, and You can Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance and Maore prizes.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – you can Utilize Your Mind & Knowledge Simply Give 5 Appropriate Reply Of Everyday Quiz contests of the Daily Amazon Quiz Answer.
Already 1200 Members Win Prizes By our content. the next chance for You to give the right answers Quick Of All Questions, We Will Give You A Full Right Reply. Amazon Present Identical Query To All members, So Simply You Can give the answers
How to Eligible for Amazon Daily Funzone 29th May Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance.
1) You can play this quiz on Amazon Application only, so you guys have to download & install the Amazon Android application or iOS applications from Google Play Store or Apple’s Application Store.
2) First you Open the App and Sign-in into your Amazon Account with registered mobile, Email, and Password (Create an account if have not any Amazon account)
3) Now you go to the Amazon Quiz offer section by clicking > Menu > Program & Features > FunZone section of the amazon Application
4) Now you just click the quiz option and tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer all questions correctly and you can be eligible for Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance.
6) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners have announced on the winner’s list soon.
Today Amazon Quiz Answers Details:
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 29th May Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance.
Quiz Name:- Amazon Daily Quiz ( Amazon Quiz Answers Today 29th May 2021)- Win Rs.50000 Pay Balance.
Quiz Prize:- Rs.25000 Pay Balance
Quiz Time & Date – 12 AM to 11.59 PM, 29th May 2021
Total no of Questions – 5
Winner List Will Announce On – 29th May 2021, 11.59 Pm
Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers 29th May 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 29th May – Win Rs.25000 Pay Balance.
1). National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal Is Managed By Which Of These Indian Ministries?
Answer 1: Ministry Of Home Affairs
2). On International Women’s Day 2021, Which Statue Was Surrounded By Shards Of Broken Glass To Represent The Smashing Of The Glass Ceiling?
Answer 2: Fearless Girl, Wall Street
3). In April 2021, Who Became The Number One ODI Batsman In ICC ODI Rankings?
Answer 3: Babar Azam
4). This Is The Baby Of Which Animal?
Answer 4: Ostrich
5). This Object Was Invented By Which English Philosopher In 1250?
Answer 5: Roger Bacon
Amazon Today’s Quiz Terms and conditions:
- This quiz will announce on 29th May From 12 A.M. end next 24 hours
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on App
- Once you have signed in to Amazon App, and 5 questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the questions correctly, you will be participating in a lucky draw.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and 1 participant will be selected as winners.
- The lucky winner will be eligible for the winning price